Read this document carefully before accepting it!
This document ("Policy") is an integral part of the Agreement on the use of uaVPS Services. It is impossible to use uaVPS Services without accepting the terms of this Policy.
uaVPS may at any time unilaterally change the terms of this Policy by posting a new edition of the amended document on the uaVPS website in the "Documents" section.
The terms and definitions used in this Policy are used in the meaning given to them in the Agreement on the use of uaVPS Services, unless otherwise expressly established by this Policy.
1. Data processing purposesThe cases when the User provides the data are, in particular, registration on the uaVPS Internet site, obtaining access to the User's Personal Account, entering into licensing and other agreements, the possibility of entering into which is expressly provided for by the uaVPS Services functionality, and:
- When participating in advertising and marketing campaigns conducted by uaVPS;
- When sending requests, letters or making other types of contacts with uaVPS;
- When using additional, special services, if it is provided for by the uaVPS Services functionality and the uaVPS website interface.
User data is processed for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
- Conclusion and execution of the Agreement on the use of uaVPS Services;
- Providing the ability to create and then use and manage a Personal Account;
- Interaction between Users for receiving comments on uaVPS Services, support of Software Products; sending notifications regarding uaVPS Services and Software Products;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of uaVPS Services and Software Products;
- Receive, process and verify payments;
- Providing technical support to Users;
- Informing about future events related to uaVPS Services and Software products, their updates and other similar events.
2. User data collected and processed by uaVPSData that is collected and processed by uaVPS (its affiliates) may include (not limited to):
- Last name, first name and patronymic (if any) of the User (user’s representative, User’s employee or another person authorized by the User to take actual actions with the User’s Personal Account when using uaVPS Services);
- User Passport Information;
- Address of registration (actual residence) of the User;
- Email Address;
- User Login;
- The position of a representative of the User, an employee of the User or another person authorized by the User to perform actual actions with the Personal Account of the User when using the uaVPS Services;
- Contact phone.
uaVPS may also collect User data associated with its IP address, statistical information about the actions performed by the User when using the uaVPS Services, unique User identifiers automatically generated when using the uaVPS Services, billing data about the transactions performed by the User, language, territory with which the access to uaVPS Services, as well as other information about the User.
Cookies are text files, usually small in size, or pieces of information that may be stored in the memory of the User’s computer when he visits the uaVPS Internet site.
uaVPS uses temporary (session) and persistent cookies on its website. Temporary files are different in that they are deleted after the User closes his web browser, while the permanent files remain in the computer’s memory until they are manually deleted or until they are expired.
The user can change the settings of his web browser so that already saved cookies are deleted, and new cookies are not saved (detailed information about this is contained, as a rule, in the manual for each specific web browser)
If you delete cookies and / or the settings of your web browser so that new cookies are not saved, some or all of the features of the uaVPS website and uaVPS Services may not be available.
4. Use, distribution and transmission of datauaVPS can combine (merge, merge) and use the combined User data with other information to provide, manage and develop uaVPS Services. uaVPS has the right to provide User data to its affiliates / partners, when it is necessary for the provision of uaVPS Services, without asking the User’s consent for such a transfer.
In addition, User data may be provided to third parties in the following cases:
- When it is necessary to comply with the law, for example, investigating cases of fraud in making payments and performing any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of uaVPS, its affiliates / partners, in order to protect the rights of the injured party;
- In cases of infringement of intellectual property rights.
5. Data storageThe data retention period is the period during which the uaVPS Services are provided, unless otherwise provided by applicable law (for example, for accounting purposes or following tax laws).
6. Other obligations of the partiesThe user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided to them. If there are inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by the User, they should be changed, including by contacting uaVPS specialists, as indicated in the Contact Information section.
uaVPS has the right, when deleting and / or changing User’s data, to store those data that are necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws, ensuring the safety and efficiency of uaVPS Services.